Episode003: When your apartment is right above a night club
Third time’s a charm! Here we are again. This is a real thing, people. We are happy to see you back here and thanks for hanging out with us! Boston was awesome, and we loved talking through our travels there. And that title is no joke… yes, yes we did rent a studio apartment above a night club.
EPISODE 003 TID BITS
- Hear about a great marriage conference simulcast we attended at our church recently. Thanks Matt and Lauren!
- Exciting news! We are headed to Washington D.C. in March! Let us know what we should see and eat!
Scroll to the bottom to see some pictures!
- Catie talks about why we went to Boston (thank you work!)
- We discuss the pros (and cons) our studio apartment we got for the week
- Jason tells you his favorite place to work in Boston.
- We talk about what activities we decided to:
- We, of course, talk about what food we ate:
- Couple of other fun links for the area:
While you are here, will you consider being a part of our fun? Subscribing to our website will mean you won’t miss an update and joining in on the adventure via our closed Facebook group means you will get the first scoop and discussion on new podcasts!
We are now on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!
How to leave an iTunes review from an iOS device:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app
- Tap the Search tab
- Enter the name of the Podcast you want to rate or review
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right
- Tap the album art for the podcast
- Tap the Reviews Tab
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom
- Enter your iTunes password to login
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
(We totally understand… it’s a process. But we appreciate it more than you know!)
See you in TWO weeks for our next episode to hear about our travel to ITALY!