Episode030: When you stop for coffee in the neutral zone
Episode 30 comes to you on the 3rd month of year during Jason’s 30 year of life AND celebrating our 3rd anniversary. Couldn’t be any better way to celebrate our 30th podcast episode!
In this episode you hear about our travels to meet some Iowan friends passing through Istanbul. It was a short 2 day trip and we made the most of it. From Istanbul we started our 3rd wedding anniversary celebrations by traveling down to Cyprus.
In no particular order:
- Hotel – Capital Coast Resort and Spa
- P.S. – We have been using Booking.com recently for some of our travels and have loved it! By using our link here to sign up, you can get $15 off your first stay(and we get it off our next)!
- Tombs of the Kings
- Archaeological Park
- Paul site
- O’Neills Irish Bar & Grill
- Chloe’s Chinese Restaurant
Day Travel outside of Paphos
- Aphrodite Rock – Petra tou Romiou
- Winery Route
- Avakas Gorge
- Coral Bay – We did not make it here but it is recommend if you have time.
- Shipwreck of MV Demetrios II – not mentioned in the podcast was it was pretty cool.
- Our Airbnb
- Ledra Street Crossing Point
- Cyprus Museum – Wish we got to see this!
- Sacred Temple of Virgin Mary Faneromenis
- Dinner – Piatsa Gourounaki
Ledra Palace Walking Point and UN Buffer Point
- Home4Cooperation and Coffee Shop
Check out our Cyprus Pinterest board that inspired some of our travels!
Recent Blog Posts:
Coming soon… Post about Cyprus – Itinerary included!
Our recent weekend in Bodrum, Turkey.
Our weekend stay in at Castle Inn Cappadocia.
Questions for the listeners:
- Have you been to Cyprus?
- If so, where did you go? What did you find interesting about it?
We are taking questions for our next episode!!!
Email us your questions and we will answer them in the next episode!
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!