Episode001: When a campaign caller interrupts your first podcast
Welp folks, we recorded our first podcast. Now, be somewhat kind to us as we are newbies to this thing and are just spreading our wings. BUT we also value your honesty. We would love your feedback and thoughts on the show. So, please leave a comment below or send us a message.
EPISODE 001 TID BITS
- Jason own a software consulting business called Tough Space.
- Catie works at an international programs office at a university developing study abroad programs which is pretty amazing thing to do.
- You will find out that one of us isn’t Iowan, and that we met here.
- We cover five reasons we started the podcast.
- One of the reason may have to deal with this book, Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman.
- And we talk about who we hope will one day listen to it as well.
- The hopeful (wishful thinking) format of the show and four general topics are briefly mentioned towards the end of the show.
So, what are your thoughts? And what do you hope to hear more about as we move forward?
While you are here, will you consider being a part of our fun? Subscribing to our website will mean you won’t miss an update and joining in on the adventure via our closed Facebook group means you will get the first scoop and discussion on new podcasts!
We are now on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES.