Episode004: When you don’t have a credit card for your car rental
In this episode, we talk about our busy week in Italy. This was the first part of a three part trip we took last summer. Our time in Italy consisted of lot of hoping around and Catie had a full work itinerary while she was there. Regardless, we did get a few moments to enjoy a few sites together – our favorite being the overlook of Florence. (Yes, it was worth the 1,436,271 steps to get up there.) We do have to apologize for some lapse in details! We have slept a few times since then and if you listened to Episode003 then you know we both can forget parts of our trip! We will be excited when we start recording some more recent events.
EPISODE 004 TID BITS
- Currently, we are in Washington D.C.! We are enjoying our time, but please, let us know what we should see and eat!
Scroll to the bottom to see some pictures!
- Catie talks about why we went to Italy. (thank you work!) We are both pretty thankful that Jason has a job that can be moved from place to place so he could come with her.
- This is our 2nd summer to travel internationally together. We made it a point to go every summer until we move overseas.
- We talk about what activities we decided to do:
While you are here, will you consider being a part of our fun? Subscribing to our website will mean you won’t miss an update and joining in on the adventure via Facebook means you will get the first scoop and discussion on new podcasts!
We are now on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!
How to leave an iTunes review from an iOS device:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app
- Tap the Search tab
- Enter the name of the Podcast you want to rate or review
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right
- Tap the album art for the podcast
- Tap the Reviews Tab
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom
- Enter your iTunes password to login
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
(We totally understand… it’s a process. But we appreciate it more than you know!)