Episode039: When you attend a ballet in a 2,000-year-old theater
Welcome back to Episode039 and happy Fall! Our 2-year visa applications are in the works! We are hoping that all of it should be processed and our new visas will be in our hands in the next month! Please be thinking about us in this in-between time and for approval. Currently, we are in limbo between our currently expired visas and the new ones coming in… which is never fun.
In Episode039, we are back to sharing about our expat life. That means several updates about daily life, getting back into a routine during our 2nd year, learning to love each other better in the midst of change and in a different culture, and a weekend getaway to explore the nearby 2,000-year-old ancient city.
Did you know we have Instagram? We would love for you to follow us there to see daily pictures and stories about what our lives look like in Turkey!
Visas – What all do we have to do?
- In the news… Thankfully this does NOT affect our longterm visa application.
Ayasoluk Hotel and Restaurant in Selcuk
Car Rentals and our *ahem* many accidents…
Date Night to the Suat Taşer Bostanlı Open Air Theater
Questions for the listeners:
- Are you an expat living overseas? Where do you live?
- What does your daily life look like? How did you adjust to going back ‘home?
- Have you ever had to reprioritize your marriage to be more intentional with one another?
As always, email us your questions and we will answer them in a future episode!
Like this podcast episode?! Share it!
EXPAT: Going Home Series – 6 part series
- The Going Home Series is all about how you can have the best visit back ‘home’. Catie covers both sides of the spectrum to help both those in the native country and those living abroad have an easier time reconnecting and supporting each other.
- If you are an expat going back to your native country, this is for you!
- If you are someone who will be visiting returning expats, this is for you too!
Stay tuned for upcoming articles:
EVENTS: 2017 Izmir Coffee Festival
TRAVEL: Why you should use Local Guddy next time you travel
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!