Episode043: When you live in a country that doesn’t celebrate Christmas
Merry start to your Christmas season! In this episode, we are talking about how we celebrate Christmas in a predominately Islamic county, a.k.a. a country where the majority do not celebrate Christmas. We chat about how to be intentional during this time or Christmas would just pass you by!
That being said, we are also popping out to Germany again for a couple of weeks and will be celebrating Christmas day there. We are so thankful to be housesitting/pet sitting like we did last year and are looking forward to all the great Christmas markets around the area!
Did you know we have Pinterest? We would love for you to follow us there!
A Simple Advent by Tsh Oxenreider
Questions for the listeners:
- What do you do to celebrate the Christmas season?
- What activities do you have for Advent?
- Have you been to the Christmas markets in Europe? If so, where?
As always, email us your questions and we will answer them in a future episode!
Like this podcast episode? Share it!
EXPAT: Going Home Series – 6 part series
- The Going Home Series is all about how you can have the best visit back ‘home’. Catie covers both sides of the spectrum to help both those in the native country and those living abroad have an easier time reconnecting and supporting each other.
- If you are an expat going back to your native country, this is for you!
- If you are someone who will be visiting returning expats, this is for you too!
Stay tuned for upcoming articles:
WRITING: Article featured on Footprint Traveller Tales
TRAVEL: Randevu in Romania
TURKEY: The forgotten gem of Sagalassos
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!