Episode 045: When you refuse to have family meetings
Welcome back to the FunkTravels Podcast!
Episode045 is a review of 2017. We chat about the best, worst, and unexpected things that happened to us this last year. There is also mention of future 2018 goals towards the end.
If you stick around after we wrap up of this episode you are in for a treat. The last few minutes gives you a little bit of insight into our continued Turkish via a surprise visit from a friend! While we still have a long ways to go, we are thankful we can at least chat with friends in Turkish.
Expat 1 year podcast episode
- EXPAT YEARS: Our First Year Abroad (Year 1 Part 1)
- EXPAT YEARS: The Truth About Living Abroad (Year 1 Part 2)
- EXPAT YEARS: 10 things we learned our first year as expats (Year 1 Part 3)
Art of Simple’s New Year Questions by Tsh Oxenreider
“If you are moving, then you aren’t traveling…” – Episode044
Episode042 – Weekend travels to Pammukale and Laodicea
Episode038 – SE Asia Travels
What we both read: Red Rising Series – Book 1 of 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Catie got through several books using Audible.
Jason is a runner now! (no link for that ;), but… he suggests keeping with it and listening to podcast)
Catie uses Powersheets for her goals, directions and tracking progress.
- Long-term planning for our families – financial, etc.
- Jason Monthly goals/reviews throughout the year
- Catie will continue pursuing her travel writing and website.
- Both of us will continue language.
Questions for the listeners:
- Do you do a Year End Review with your family?
- If so, what questions do you?
- Were you surprised how 2017 turned out?
- Do you have ‘family meetings’?
As always, email us your questions and we will answer them in a future episode!
Like this podcast episode? Share it!
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!