Episode 046: When you get scammed by a shoe shiner
Happy February! In Episode046 we wrap up with our January happenings. Our travels took us to the biggest city in Turkey, Istanbul. We went not for touristy stuff, but to help our friends, the Butterworths(co-founders of The Coffee Compass). The chat also includes some random happenings like people being scammed by shoeshiner tricks, trends in Istanbul, and where we are headed to this month – *hint* it’s warmmmm there!
In case you are wondering – Jason’s Monthly Questions:
- What went well last month?
- What was difficult last month?
- What books did you read?
- How were last month’s goals?
- What are this month’s goals?
Personality – Gretchen Rubin’s 4 Tendencies
Quick article about Extroverted vs Introverted
Migros – our local big shopping market
Questions for the listeners:
- If you have monthly reviews/reflections, what questions do you ask for your monthly review?
- Have you been a victim of a ‘shoeshiner’ scam? How would you handle it?
- What ‘shoeshiner’ scam stories do you have for us?
As always, email us your questions and we will answer them in a future episode!
Like this podcast episode? Share it!
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!